Click it Nuffnang~♥

Hi! Welcome to my blog.
Here's the rule : Do not steal!

And kindly click the Nuffnang ad for me! Thanks in advance.

Follow my Instagram?

Monday, October 1, 2012

Heart breaker

Erm.. Hey, Hi
 
So long ago, I left my blog.
This 3 months why I'm not here?
Because I don't have the time.
So I left it rot here.
I know you (readers) din't ask, but I'll just tell as I like. :D
 
It's also bacause of I spent more time with my families and friends going out for a walk, travelling, and of course great foods. ♥
 
Sometimes, assignment did gave me a lil' heart attack, for example : sometimes I done it just before the due date or on the due date.. LOLs. And one more worst thing is, there's people in Raffles College destroy others students work, I didn't knew it till that day my friend called me up during the sem break.
It's heart breaking to know that there's such people with such hands in the college. :(
 
Sem breaks started just a while and end so fast..
 
Tomorrow my semester 3 gonna start..
See you guys tomorrow ♥
 
_____________________________________
 
 
It's October.
This month is the month I like the most since last year.
October is a month that meant a lot to me.
 
Just a short refreshing update.
Hope you enjoy it even without any picture.
:)
 
 
Last Friday, is a bad day to hear a news about a friend's death.
She went to Bangkok for a trip.
She was having fun with her friends,
without anyone knowing it,
she had an accident over there,
and the God or Jesus took her away from us forever that moment she exhaled her last breath.
This is heart breaking once again.
Although I'm not very close to her,
but I did appriciate that I ever knew a wonderful girl like her.
May your soul rest in peace, dear friend Wai Kuan.
 
Life is so short before you realising it.
Losing a friend is like losing a family.
I don't want to lose a friend again like that.
 
 
Guys, remember to appriciate people around us and listen to them whenever they have difficulties or lend a helping hand whenever they need it! :)

 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment