Click it Nuffnang~♥

Hi! Welcome to my blog.
Here's the rule : Do not steal!

And kindly click the Nuffnang ad for me! Thanks in advance.

Follow my Instagram?

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Food!

I like to talk about food.
Foods are great!!!
They fulfill us.
Who hates food?
I don't believe if there's anyone who hates food.
So tell me if you hate food.

I'm a person who crave for food.

I likes Japanese food, Italian food, Western food, fast food, junk food and never forget Malaysian food.


Here you go, look at the picture of the foods..
Most of them are junk food.

Chocolates.


Wafers.



Junk food~

Chips.


Snacks.

Crackers.


Fast food.

Mc Donald.
I'm lovin' it!


People said these are the healthy one.

Kellogg's.
What do you think?

Sunsweet prunes and Raisins.

Fruit juice.

A lot of girls would say they are trying to diet, so they do not want to see these foods or touch these foods.

Cakes and desserts.

Candies and Biscuits.

I remember these cute Hokkaido Snowman candies.
My bro-in-law bought for us.
I not willing to eat them so I kept for quite some time, because they look too cute.

These are from the internet.
Ice-cream and Sticky.


These might scare you! I guess.
Malaysian did have 5 Ringgit coin last time.
It's super big.

Take a look at this.


That's all.
See you soon!
Thanks for coming.


When you got nothing to talk about, you can always talk about food! 
=)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment